Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It has been a long time since I have done any shopping on http://eyeslipsface.com...so I decided to check the site out and see what I wanted to give a try.
I remember using the HD powder from their studio line and really liking it so I decided to repurchase, and of course since its free shipping on a 25 dollar order, I had to get a couple other things!! lol
So here is what I got from Left to Right in the picture :)
First, there are three make up tools, two brushes and one brow comb.
- The first brush is the <strong>Angled Eyeliner Brush</strong>. I have never used a brush like this before, and I love ELF`s studio brushes so I decided to give it a try! I am always losing my eyeliner brushes.
- Then I got a <strong>Small Angled Brush</strong>, I love using this to use eye shadow as my eyeliner, its the perfect brush! I lost the last one I had, so I decided to get another.
- Then I picked up a<strong> brow comb</strong> from their essentials line since the one I have is very broken and awful looking! lol
Now onto Make-Up!
I got a freebee in this order since I gave three friends emails at the end of my purchase online, so they surprised me with a <strong>hypershine lip gloss in the color Flirt</strong>. I really like these, so this was a pleasant surprise :)
- The next item is from the Studio line, it is the newest<strong> blush</strong> color they have called <strong>Giddy Gold</strong>. It is a shimmering peachy gold glowy color that I just can not wait to wear this Summer. It is going to be the perfect thing to wear when going to the beach or out at night on those hot summer nights :)
- The next thing I got was a<strong> Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint with SPF 8</strong> in the color Natural. I am not sure how I like this color yet, ill have to do a review on this product...
- I also got more lip products, two <strong>Conditioning Lip Balms</strong> with SPF 15. The two colors I bought were Peaceful Pink and Nice & Natural. I am loving both of these colors, and they smell nice too!
- The product I was most excited for was the<strong> High Definition Powder</strong>. I love using this as a setting powder, it is just so light weight and soft. This will be my third one...I dont remember why I stopped using this!
- Lastly I got another <strong>eyelash curler</strong>. I have had an elf eyelash curler for about a year...it cost me a dollar so I got another one to last me another year! haha
That is it for my haul, I cant wait to start using all of these products :))
<strong>What do you think of these products?</strong>