I recently took advantage of e.l.f.`s Free shipping ($6.95) + $8 off discount, which was to celebrate their 8-year anniversary/birthday. I think they are still continuing the celebration with more discounts. =) Here`s what I received:
- Mineral Eyeshadow in Innocent (matte): I selected this eyeshadow because one of my favourite beauty bloggers, http://themoonmaiden-blix.blogspot.ca/, uses it as a highlighting shade in many of her eye looks.
- Duo Cream Eyeshadow in Coffee & Cream: I used to have this one a few years ago, but threw it out because I thought it didn`t work. Turns out primer will make this stuff work! So I am trying it out again. For $1, you can`t go wrong.
- Duo Cream Eyeshadow in Black Licorice: I had read some reviews saying that the black eyeshadow in this duo is an awesome base when used over a primer. I don`t wear silver or light grey at all, but maybe I can find a way to make that side of the duo work for my skin tone. :)
- High Definition Powder in Translucent: I keep hearing rave reviews about this product, so I bought it to satisfy my curiosity!
- Nail Polish in Fairy Dust: I love flakies, and this was only $2, so it was a must-have for me, lol.
- Studio Kabuki Face Brush: Again, I had heard great things about this brush, so I got it!
- Studio Flat Eyeliner Brush: I`ve been meaning to try out tightlining my upper lash line, so I got this brush so I could start practicing with it.
- Studio Concealer Brush: I don`t wear concealer too often. I got this brush because it is effective whether it`s used wet or dry, so I can apply some of my gel/cream eyeshadows properly.
- Studio Retractable Lip Brush: I got this because I thought I had lost my lip brush. It turns out I didn`t, but this brush has a much finer point, so I`ll be able to apply my lip products with more precision (hopefully!).
I also ordered a Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer, but someone forgot to pack it wth my order! I contacted e.l.f., and fortunately, they are sending it to me free of charge. :) This is another product that I had heard a lot good things about, in that it`s pretty comparable to Urban Decay Primer Potion, but at a fraction of the price. I guess I`ll see when I receive it. :) Have you purchased anything from e.l.f. before? If so , do you have any favourite products?
***Photo is my own; please do not take.