Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
ELF HAUL!!! : )
I absolutely LOVE ELF cosmetics and will likely be a customer of theirs for the rest of my life LOL. I was thinking about placing an online ELF order this morning but decided against it. But, when my fiance got home from work this morning he suggested we go to our local Kmart to get a few things. Of course I had to browse the beauty section and the first section I came upon was ELF!! It was stocked up with like everything!! SCORE!! The only thing I couldnt get that I wanted was the concealer, unfortunately they didnt have my shade but thats OK. Im still very happy with my purchase.
So for my ELF haulage of the day I got (From left to right):
1) Makeup Remover Wipes: LOVE THESE!! They have always been my favorite wipes! I so totally should have gotten 2. ($3.00)
2) Makeup lock and seal. I have always been intrigued to try it so I got it. I am a huge user of long wearing products since my skin and lids are so oily ($3.00)
3) Flat top Powder brush. This is my third one of these. Love this brush so much for applying my foundation ($3.00)
4) 2 Blush Brushes. This is my second and third one of these. I use these brushes for blush, highlight and contour. Amazing brush! ($3.00)
5) Hypershine Lipgloss in Flirt. Its such an affordable creamy pink color lipgloss. ($1.00)
6) Makeup Mist and Set. This is my third bottle of this stuff. It works great! ($3.00)
So, not a ginormous haul but everything I wanted minus the concealer. I cant wait to start using my new stuff.
Anyone tried any of these? Thoughts/ Opinions?
Thanks for viewing ladies!!
CHECK OUT MY BLOG SALE HERE:
ALL MAKEUP AND JEWELRY IS BRAND NEW, INCLUDING LIMITED EDITION MAKEUP AND JEWELRY!
*images and content belong to me*