Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Over the weekend some friends and I went on a random grocery store raiding adventure! We were looking in the beauty section, and they only carried CoverGirl products....or so we thought. We spotted two E.L.F. displays right next to it! They actually had a decent selection, they even had some things that Target didn`t. Their eyeliners were on sale 40% off, so 40¢ off! Which means I got the eyeliners for 60¢ each! The other 3 things were still just $1 each. So 5 products (some of which are multi-use) for under $5 WITH tax? Awesome :) I got:
- Shimmer Pencil in "Black Bandit"
- Shimmer Pencil in " Plum Passion"
- Professional Lip Defining Brush
- Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo
- Brightening Eye Color Quad in "Matte Mauve"
*Photos are MINE.