Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have probably tried nearly every Elf product and i absolutely love most of their `Studio` and `Mineral` lines. But when i saw these released i was a little skeptical because i have tried low end cream eyeshadows before and didnt think much of them at all. I am kinda hard to please when it comes to cream eyeshadows.
I only picked up two to try out i got the colour `Natural glow` and `Pewter` these are £3.50 each form the Studio line. I think the product is good for the value. The colours are really pretty and are a good match to the swatches they show on their website. The colours are very wearable and great for an eyeshadow base. The staying power is not to great when you wear them on their own, but they do tend to help the eyeshadow stay on all day which is great! The formula is nice but they are impossible to blend and can be quite hard to work with.
- They are very inexpensive.
- They make great bases for eyeshadow.
- The packaging is nice and sturdy but clumpy so may not be to good for traveling.
- They apply nicely using your finger.
- I do find it kinda hard to get the product out using my finger because i wear fake nails which makes it hard.
- The formula is really hard to blend.
I think i will most probably be purchasing some more of these to use for eyeshadow bases.
Pictures are my own,
Thanks for reading :) xx