Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here is an ELF butternut tutorial for you guys!
This is one of my most favorite looks so I decided to share with everyone.
1. You apply a base or primer on your eyes as you normally would for any other look.
2. You take the copper brown color on the top that`s to the right on this quad. You put this on the natural crease of your eye.
3. Next take the orange color and apply to your lid with a shader brush.
4. Take the darkest color in this quad, and put it on your outer v.
5. Take a blending brush that`s clean, and blend everything so that there aren`t any harsh lines.
6. Take the highlight color and apply to your browbone and inner corner.
7. Take copper brown and apply to your lower lashline.
8. Apply a black liner to your top lash line. I used an ELF liquid liner. You can wing it out if you want, but I didn`t.
9. Lastly, apply your favorite mascara. Here I used Maybelline Colossal Volum Express.
For lips I just use my C.O Bigelow Rose Salve or my ELF Glossy Gloss in Berry Blush
Hope you liked the tutorial!
***Photos are Mine***