Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
*PICTURES ARE MY OWN
So my mom decided to throw this out and I decided to take a picture of it before she did. This was given to my mom last year (or maybe the year before) by my godsister for mothers day. She made it herself, and we placed it in our hallway for 1-2 years (i cant remember when she ave it to her). So anyways, my mom was cleaning and because it IS food (chocolate) after all, it does rot/ mold. So we had to (sadly) throw it out. But while we had it, it was very pretty!
Would you ever make edible decorations?