Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
While grocery shopping today at Sprouts - I came across a great deal for Organic 100% Grass Fed Ground Beef ~ $4.99 lb. I bought a container and decided to make a simply meal for dinner - Fusili Pasta & Spaghetti Meatballs.
What you will need to marinate/season the meatballs:
- I used 1 lb of Organic 100% Grass Fed Ground Beef from Sprouts
- Half of an onion (minced/diced)
- Glove of garlic (for marinating and for garlic bread optional)
- Dash of Salt/Pepper
- Olive Oil
- *Optional* - Food processor
1. I gather all the ingredients needed (half an onion, garlic, salt/pepper, olive oil).
2. I peeled the onion / garlic.
3. Throw the garlic into your food processor (or you can mince with knife) but the food processor is quicker. I used an entire clove of garlic and separated 1/4 for the garlic bread.
4. Chop the onion into quick cubes and toss into the food processor.
5. Mix the minced garlic/onion into a bowl with the meat and use gloves to mix
6. Roll ground beef into meatballs, dab olive oil on each meatball so it doesn`t stick together and place in fridge for 30 minutes.
7. Take out of fridge for 5 minutes prior to grilling.
8. My boyfriend grilled these meatballs on the George Foreman Grill for 5 minutes on each side (hence the meatballs are squished and more like meat patties).
9. Serve with rice, make meatball sandwiches or serve with pasta/spaghetti!
Verdict: These meatballs are sweet from the onion and tasty. We cut the meatball into two and served with Organic Brown Rice/Quiona Fusili Pasta from Trader Joes and their Organic Spaghetti Sauce with Mushrooms. On the side I used seeded baguette from Trader Joe`s and made garlic bread (from the minced garlic I set aside - just add olive oil and microwave for 15 secs).
LuuuxWeeklyFoodComp MeatballRecipe HealthyEats CookwithMichelleMaiHuynh