Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Ray izzz back!!
2 cups Flour
1 tbsp Vanilla
1/2 cup Butter
3/4 cup Sugar
Your choice of; Angel delight or mousse (or other sweet sauce).
You choice of 3/4 fruits.
1. Preheat your oven to 350.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar in a bowl, then beat in the flour, milk, egg and vanilla, mix until fluffy. This will be your `crust`.
3. Grease, or spray a pizza pan (or other pan you are using) with non stick spray, then spread the crust mixture evenly around that.
4. Bake your crust mixture until the crusts turn a golden brown, takes around 15 minutes. Allow it took cool.
5. Grab your mousse (or what you are using as sauce) and spread a fair amount evenly over the crust.
6. Chop up your fruit, maybe make interesting shapes like hearts and stars, or just arrange in an interesting pattern, its up to you :)
7. Refrigerator for a few hours, and serve! Yum yum!
respect copyright rules when adding content