Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
If you want to do your nails with stripes and an ombre/ gradient effect and make them look professional but don`t want to spends loads in a salon, try this simple trick and avoid painting wiggly, untidy lines and get an awesome gradient look!
First of all you will need tape. Magic tape preferably. You will also need 2 or more colours, depending on how you want the stripes to look like. Finally you will need a sponge and a clear nail varnish (top coat is optional)
1. Paint your nails with the colour you want the stripes to be.
2. After it has dried, take the tape and cut them into really thin strips (depending on the size you want the stripes to be)
3. Then stick the tape on your nails in any place you want the stripes.
4. Paint another coat of a different colour to your base coat. Then get get the colour you used or a different colour and paint a thickish line on the sponge.
5. Carefully dab the sponge gently on the nail, dabbing softer the higher you go up to make it look like a gradient effect.
6. Paint on a top coat (optional) for extra shine.
I hope this helped and you enjoy painting your nails like this!