Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I had some leftover cooked Penne from dinner. I decided to whip up this soup as it`s one of my childhood favourites that my mom always cooked for me. It`s super easy to make. You can use any kind of pasta, vegetables & meat whichever you prefer. I didn`t put any meat in this one but usually I make it with mince chicken, pork or beef. Today I use egg & frozen mixed vegetables (you know that usual carrots, peas, sweetcorn kind).
- Boil stock of your choice then add vegetable.
- Cook for a few minutes.
(If you cook with meat put the meat in before veges)
- Season the soup to your taste with salt & pepper
- Add cooked pasta. Bring to the boil.
- Add beaten egg. Let the egg cook for 10-15 seconds then stir around briefly to separate the egg.
- Served in a bowl.
- Topped with finely chopped spring onion & extra pepper just before serving.