Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here is a recipe to get your cake fix in minutes! Once you have the mixture made, you can make mug cakes anytime you`re craving cake. This cake is fluffy, moist, and warm! With very easy steps, anyone can make this!
Here`s What You Need:
- 1 box angel food cake mix
- 1 box cake mix (any flavor)
- Measuring spoon
- Ziplock bag or container
- Frosting, caramel sauce, chocolate chips, marshmallow creme (optional)
Here`s What To Do:
- Open both boxes of cake mix and pour the contents into a large ziplock bag or tupperwear container.
- Mix the mixture.
- Take your measuring spoon and measure 3 tablespoons of the mix and place in your mug.
- Now measure 2 tablespoons of water and place in your mug.
- You can now place any optional things into your mix.
- Mix everything together.
- Place in microwave for 1 minute.
I recommend adding some of the optional ingredients that i suggested, it makes the cake a lot better! I personally like adding chocolate chips and marshmallow creme.
Have you made mug cakes before? Would you try this recipe?