Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1. Start off with a base color. One coat works fine because its going to be covered anyway.
2. Choose another color! Make some little imperfect dots on each nail. You can use dottine tools for this. If you dont have any you can try the tip of a pen. Let dry.
3. Pick a darker color than the last so it pops more. Use a smaller dotting tool, or maybe the end of a needle to outline the dots. I like to do C shapes or little lines on opposite ends of dots.
4. Add small dots to fill the extra space! Use Both of the colors you have chosen to use!
5. After its dried, finish it off with a clear coat and you are DONE!
nails leopardprint nailpolish beauty LuuuxWeeklyBeautyComp