Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It`s been a while but I`m back with some new information that will save you killer time when you`re removing that stubborn glitter nail polish!
I found this idea on http://Pinterest.com when I was just wondering around
WHAT YOU`LL NEED:
Nail Polish Remover
1. Cut your nail polish strips into 10 equal pieces
2. Soak the cotton pads in nail polish remover
3. Place the pad over your finger and wrap the tinfoil around the tip of your finger.
4. Let it sit for about 5 minutes
5. Remove the tin foil and pads.
* Now there will most likely be remaining nail polish but take another pad and wipe it off. (It`ll be super easy)
TALK TO YOU LATER AND LEMME KNOW IF YOU TRY IT OUT & HOW IT GOES. (((((: