Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I love doing french manicures but its so hard to keep a steady hand and create a straight line. I figured out a way to make a straight line using bandaids.
1) Take a bandaid and cut it right down the middle on the cotton part.
2) Place the curved part of the bandaid on the tip of your nail still leaving part of your nail to paint.
3) Next, take a white polish and paint over the little part of your nail that is still sticking out from your bandaid. It doesnt need to be neat.
4) Once the polish is dry peel off the bandaid. Take your white polish again and fix up any mistakes that might have happen while peeling off the band aid.
5) Finish with a clear top coat polish to seal everything. Thats it!
Do you have any tricks to making the perfect french tip?? Leave your answer in the comments below!
*Photots are mine