Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It is summer time, and that means it is in time to get in the summer body! But I know there are days when you just don`t feel like leaving the house to go to the gym or whatever. So here are 5 easy exercises that you can do basically anywhere!
1. Run up and down the stairs 12 times. Try not to use the railing if you have one, this will really get your heart beating and burning calories.
2. Squats. Grab and chair or the end of your bed, and just position your hips legs hip width, and squat down keeping your back straight and looking forward. Once your bottom touches a chair or bed, that is how far you have to go.
3. Dumbells. great way to build muscle and tone those arms. Even if you don`t own dumbells you can use water bottles or anything that has a good amount of weight to it.
4. Jump Rope. You will be surprised on how well this wears you out. Make sure you get the actual exercise ones as that has weight added on.
5. Shadow Boxing, or just use a punching bag. But this helps with hand eye cord-nation as well. This will really have you feel it in your arms, add a few squats in as well.
You can get this all done in about 25 or so minutes. Do this everyday for a basic workout and you should notice some changes:)
What is your daily workout routine? Let me know below!
*picture belongs to link below