Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1 quart fresh strawberries (or more if you like)
1/2 cup sugar
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping
1 (14 ounce) angel food cake, cut into cubes (I buy the cake already made
1. Wash, stem, and cut strawberries in half.
2. Add sugar; toss to mix well.
4. Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar well
5. Fold in whipped topping and cake cubes.
6. Spread cake into an ungreased 13x9 dish.
7. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
8. Cut cake into squares; top with strawberries
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/Jacenta1