Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
4 cups chow mein noodles
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup peanut butter
36 jelly beans
1. Break chow mein noodles into small pieces; set aside in large mixing bowl.
2. Combine sugar and corn syrup in large saucepan.
3. Cook on medium heat until the sugar is melted and there are bubbles at the edge of the pan.
4. Add peanut butter and stir until smooth.
5. Pour peanut butter mixture over crunched up noodles; toss until completely coated.
6. Let cool slightly to avoid burns.
7. Butter hands lightly and use approx 1/4 cup mixture to form a compact ball.
8. Make indention in the middle of each ball to resemble a bird`s nest.
9. Place on waxed paper and let cool completely.
10. Place 2-3 jelly beans inside each nest.
11. Serve on a bed of green-tinted coconut for extra festive look.
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/Jacenta1