Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
24 swiss rolls
1 (16 ounce) container vanilla frosting or 1 (16 ounce) container chocloate
24 marshmallow peeps (rabbit peeps)
1 (4 1/2 ounce) packages peach ring gummy candies (cut in half)
24 lifesavers candles
48 M&M`s plain chocolate candy
96 spree candies
1. Unwrap Swiss cake rolls and put on flat surface to work on.
2. Place contents of frosting container in quart-sized ziploc bag; press all air out, seal and snip corner off end.
3. Cut a shallow V shape in bottom of Peeps so they sit flat on cake rolls.
4. Add small amount of frosting to bottom of Peeps and stick on almost to the back of cake rolls.
5. Take halved peach gummy slices and add small dabs of frosting to cut end and stick down behind Peep as the "back of the seat".
6. Next, add small dab of frosting to Lifesavers and stick down in front of Peep on a slight angle for steering wheel.
7. Take 2 matching M&M`s and add to the front of cake roll as the headlights.
8. Take 4 matching Spree candies (or equivalent) and use frosting to add them two each long side of cake roll as the tires.
9. Repeat with all cake rolls.
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/Jacenta1