Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Stir in chips.
5. Divide dough in half.
6. Press each half into a ungreased 8 inch round pan.
7. Bake 12 minutes or until edges are golden.
8. Score each shortbread with sharp knife into 8 even wedges, but do not cut all the way through.
9. Leave in pans and cool on racks for 10 minutes.
10. Invert onto racks and cool completely.
11. Break into wedges.
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/Jacenta1