Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my outfit of the day and face of the day from Easter. I got together with my boyfriend and his family to celebrate the holiday. We were going to have dinner over at our house, but my sister-in-law had my nephew on Saturday so plans were shuffled around kind of last minute and we decided to just go out instead of staying in and having dinner by ourselves. I was in a toss up as to what I was going to wear, but finally decided on my ruffle wrap dress that I had recently hauled at Target. I paired this with a pair of brown wedges that I picked up at Target a long while ago. Now makeup wise, I wanted a soft neutral smoky eye but decided to go POW with the lip ... first time going out w/ a red lip and I looooved it! Heres what I used:
- Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. cream
- Milani Mineral Compact Makeup
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- TheBalm Nude tude palette (Stubborn lid, Standoffish inner corner, Selfish crease, Sophisticated Definer/outer-v and Sassy brow bone)
- Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes
- Milani Easyliner for Eyes Espresso
- Milani Mineral Powder Blush Sweet Rose
- Revlon Lip Butter Red Velvet
- Elf Hypershine Lip Gloss Cherry Tart
Images are mine do not take or use. Thank you.