Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Blog Post from Life, Love, & Lipstick
Subscribe today for upcoming reviews, hauls, and giveaways :)!
1. Suave Dry Shampoo Spray - Complete FAIL! This actually made my hair a lot more greasy! It was only $3 at walmart so I figured why not, I`ll give it a shot. This product is awful and going in the garbage.
2. Pssssst! Dry Shampoo - I`ve heard good things about this product, but it did not work for me at all. It`s more of a runny liquid than a powder and it just makes my hair worse. Very disappointed with this product.
3. TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Conditioner - When I bought this I didn`t realize it said conditioner and not shampoo. My mistake. I tried using it on the ends and it didn`t really do anything. Waste of money.
4. Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo - This product worked, just didn`t hold up or last for very long. Smells really good though, but I guess that doesn`t make up for a product that is mediocre.
5. Bumble & Bumble Brown Hair Powder - This product works, but talk about a huge mess! It leaves brown spots all over your forehead even when trying to be careful, also turns your hands black while trying to put your hair up.
6. Ojon Full Detox Rub Out Dry Cleansing Spray - Excellent product, but do not buy in the spray can! Sprayer gets clogged after only 1 or 2 uses. Hopefully they fix the design of the can then this product will be perfect.
5. Ojon Full Detox Dry Rub Out Dry Cleansing Powder - This product is great! Only dry shampoo that really worked great. Absorbs the oil and gives a little bit of volume and texture. It has a kind of minty smell to it. The bottle is pretty easy to work with to get the powder right at the root, but be careful to not tap too much out because you don`t want to end up with white hair.