Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Earlier this month I went to the drugstore and purchased a few items.
- Cover Girl eyeshadow in 760 Tapestry Taupe
- Cover Girl trio 110 Shimmering Sands
- Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
- Essence Nail Art Stampy Set
- Essence Gel-Look Topcoat.
- Nicole by OPI One Big Happy Fame-ily
- Nicole by OPI Kendall on the Katwalk
- Nicole by OPI Baby Blue
These are my first eyeshadows from Cover Girl. I don`t need anymore eyeshadows but the colours were too pretty. Then I purchased another tube of the Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara because it`s my favourite for setting my brows and I was almost finished with the one at home. I haven`t tried nail art stamps before but I`ve been interested. It was inexpensive and the patterns were nice so I thought I`d give it a try. The 3 nail polishes are from the Kardashian and Justin Bieber collections. I saw them in a clearance bin and I thought the colours were pretty.
All photos are my own.