Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! Here is another little drugstore haul that I did over the past couple days.
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour eyeshadow quad in "Siren"
- Regularly $7.49
- 40% off at Rite Aid this week
- There is also a $2 off Ad Perks coupon (The video value coupons from Rite Aid)
- Grand total was $2.50!
Wet n Wild Mega Shield Lipstick in "Birthday Suit"
- $1.99 (even though the display says $2.99)
- Instant $1 off coupon attached to product
- Grand total was 99 cents!
- I had actually purchased another shade too, but I seem to have lost it. Luckily it was only $1
Salon Express Nail Art Stamper
- $5 off ECB
- Grand total $5
- This is supposed to be similar to Konad or Bundle Monster, but this is a much cheaper alternative and I`ve heard it works pretty well.
Have you picked up anything on sale this week?
Thanks for reading!
All images and content are my own. Please do not use or take without permission.