Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It`s been a while since I`ve hauled makeup from the drugstore and that`s partially because I hate not being able to test products in terms of swatches. Yes a lot of drugstores have "testers" but usually a lot of them are empty, misplaced or so disgusting that you don`t want to touch them.
I decided to pick up a few items that I didn`t feel like find and spending the extra money for at Sephora/MAC.
- Maybelline Great Lash clear gel, which I use for my eye brows
- Maybelline eye brow pencil, which was about $7-$8 and definitely not worth it!
- Maybelline blue nail polish (I forget the name)
- Hard Candy glitter adhesive/base
- Maybelline Baby Lips (which I also don`t really like lol)
- Brush set from Walmart, which I might give to my Mom for Xmas.
- Marc Anthony dry shampoo
- Essence cream eye shadow
- Essence nail polish
- WnW nail polish (My favorite one by Rimmel dried out because I didn`t close it properly)
And...the item that I HOPE I can return, is a "bronzer" by Rimmel. I bought this hoping I could use it to contour but its AWFUL! It`s so sheer! It can`t even work as a highlighter!
*images are mine