Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey guys :)
well, a local drugstore just had an amazing sale, basically all of the cosmetic products were 30% off... of course I had to go crazy, right? :D
Besides a ton of nail polish, that I already did a haul post on, I also picked up some eyeshadows and a blush, that I want to share here.
- "Heide Plum" eyeshadow by Catrice (beautiful dark dark purple shade, comes off waaay too blue in the photo!)
- "Oh, it`s Toffeeful!" eyeshadow by Catrice (great everyday nude for all over the lid)
- I forgot the name of the matte grey shadow, I already returned it because the pigmentation was horrible!
- "Naked Beige" eyeshadow by Maybelline (my new favourite everyday-shadow!)
- "Apricot Smoothie" blush by Catrice (it`s a cool color that I didn`t own yet, unfortunately it`s just a tiny bit too red-toned for my skin tone so I have to apply it really lightly)
I wanted to buy more stuff in the sale, however I honestly didn`t need half of the shadows I picked out first, so I put most of them back. Good job, Danielle :)
But I`m really satisfied with the stuff I got, everything is really basic and perfect for everyday wear. It was my first time buying Catrice products and I`m pretty suprised by their quality!
Also because of the discount I got all the eyeshadows for not more than 2 each!
The blush was around 3 I think.
Great deal! :)
What do you think about my haul?
Do you like discount-shopping? I know it makes ME happy... :D
Thank you for reading <3
*pictures are mine