Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Blog Post from Life, Love, & Lipstick
Subscribe today for upcoming reviews, hauls, and giveaways :)!
1. Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow in Painted Purple - Wasn`t really into cream shadow too much until I tried these. Love them!
2. Maybelline The Falsies Volum` Express Flared in Blackest Black - I tried this years ago and absolutley hated it, but I heard they changed the formula so I decided to pick one up. It`s often compared to Lancome Hypnose mascara which I have not tried, however, I really do like this new formula because it does give a little volume without weighing down my lashes.
3. L`Oreal Colour Riche leGloss in 159 Golden Splash - This gloss is really pretty. The color I got is a sheer peachy color with really fine golden shimmer and it`s a great tasting gloss. Only slightly sticky.
4. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Matte Stormy Pink - I`m not sure how staying power is but it`s a nice color, on the more sheer side of a lipstick. Also had no gross lipstick taste, which I was very happy about.
5. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss SPF 15 in Coral Reef and Pink Pop - I saw these glosses and thought the packaging was cute so I grabbed a couple. I have actually never heard of these glosses, but I am glad I picked a couple up. They have a nice sheer color and don`t really taste like anthing to me, which is good. Normally I can`t speak for staying power because I rub my lips together a lot, but this I tested and it was on for over a half hour or so. For a gloss that seemed decent to me.
6. Pure ICE Nail Polish (from left) in Twinkle, Spitfire, Mint Dream, and Homerun - Such pretty colors and extremely cheap nail polish (under $2). However, I don`t recommend these if you`re not that great at painting nails. The formula is kind of thick and gets sticky/tacky easily which makes it very easy to make your nails a clumpy textured mess. I did one coat on the thin side, then a really thick second coat, and used Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat to help them dry quickly. You can only brush a couple times before it starts to get tacky and clumpy so you have to get the product in the right place the first time. Overall, I am happy with these still though!