Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today I went to Meijer with my mom since she had to go anyways and I wanted out of the house. I didn`t plan on buying anything, except maybe acetone since I needed some more, and a new brush. But of course that never happens with me. I also remembered I needed a new liquid liner, and I also found some neon nail polishes I have been on the hunt for, but I had placed that hunt on the back burner. I was going to leave, content with what I had, but then I spotted an E.L.F. section! Seriously! I didn`t know Meijer carried E.L.F. I got a backup of my brow gel, and then there were also a lot of things that not even Target carried, so I HAD TO pounce on them! I feel like I got everything at a decent-ish price, all this for ~$40. Hmm. I got:
- E.L.F. Studio Matte Lip Color in "Tea Rose"
- E.L.F. Studio Matte Lip Color in "Natural"
- E.L.F. Studio Eye Primer & Liner Sealer
- E.L.F. Studio Angled Foundation Brush
- E.L.F. Professional Eyeshadow Brush
- E.L.F. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara
- L`Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
- Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer in "25"
- Studio M Nail Polish in "Frenzy"
- Studio M Nail Polish in "Power Pink"
- Studio M Nail Polish in "Neon Greenlight"
- Studio M Nail Polish in "Orange Sunset"
- Onyx Professional 100% Pure Acetone Maximum Strength
- Goody Bright Boost All Purpose Styling Brush
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CirqueEpiphany
*Photos and Video are MINE.