Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is one of my all time FAVORITE nail designs!
Here`s how I did it :
1. Clean nail with nail polish remover.
2. Trim and shape nail as desired.
3. Paint all nails with a clear matte coat.
4. Choose as many different nail colors as you want.
5. Take a dotting tool and dip into first color.
6. Make different sized dots on the nail at different distances from the tip
7. Paint lines using the dotting tool from the top of dot to the tip of nail.
8. Attach each line to the one next to it using curved lines. ( to create a liquid/dripping look)
9. Fill in any part of the tip that has not already been painted.
10. Repeat steps 5-9 on each nail.
11. Take a shiny coat and paint over only the areas where the `dripping` polish is. (this gives it the illusion of `wet` paint)
That`s all! :)
Hope you enjoy this look and try it out for yourselves. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them for me.