Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
If you are looking for a bold, yet simple evening look, I`ve got the tutorial for you!
Check out this super bold, extended liner look.
This look can be recreated with a gel liner and fine angled brush. Try to use a waterproof gel liner to prevent any smudging. Also make sure you use a good primer as well. You can also dust a neutral matte shadow on the base as well to give the liner something to stick to.
1) Use the brush to create a fine line extending out from the outer corner of the eye. Don`t be afraid to extend it out far. This look is meant to be dramatic! If you are nervous about creating a nice even line, try using some scotch tape! :)
2 + 3) Connect the inner corner of the eye to the outer part of the line. Follow the natural curl of the lid towards the inner part of the eye. If you are nervous about this part, you can aim closer to ward the lid and later add on top when you become comfortable with the shape. It`s easier to fix any mistakes at this point. But, again, don`t be afraid to be bold!
4) Use the brush to carefully fill in the space. Be careful not to go outside on the outline you created.
5) This isn`t shown in this tutorial, but if you are nervous about your liner moving (especially if it isn`t waterproof), you can CAREFULLY use some black shadow o set the liner. Use a flat angled brush dipped in a tiny bit of shadow. don`t drag he brush along the liner, instead pat the liner on. Be careful to keep the line crisp!
6) Line the waterline and connect the bottom lash line to the line we initially created. Also, tightline the eyes with a dark black liner. Again, you can use a small angled brush to set the liner with some black eye shadow. You want to be really careful, since you don`t want to get shadow in your eyes and irritate them! But this will help the liner stay put all night!
7) Curl your lashes and apply a few coats of black mascara. If you want to really amp up the look, use some false lashes as well!
And you are done!
I would suggest doing your foundation afterward to clean up any potential fallout out from setting the liner with the black eyeshadow!
This would be a great look for a girl`s night out! Will you be trying it?