Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey LUUUXERS! :)
I love blues, especially when it comes to nail art. In this case, a lighter blue is used with a darker blue (really cool effect, in my opinion). This design is awesome for any season! It`s summer/spring because it has a floral design, and because it`s blue, it`s great for winter! For fall, there isn`t really a resemblance but the design is so awesome, it doesn`t matter! :)
Anyways, here`s what you need to complete this look:
1. Base coat (always have a base coat)
2. OPI`s "No Room for the Blues"
3. Sally Hansen`s "Co-Bolt Blue"
4. Bundle Monster plate (or any other floral stamping plate)
5. Top coat (glitter would look cool as well!)
Stamping plates (as I have mentioned before in my posts) are awesome when it comes to making difficult designs, like this one. It makes life a whole heck of a lot easier, and I personally own two stamping plates. Personally, I don`t know what I would do if I didn`t have them!
You don`t need to buy anything expensive or fancy. You can even find a stamping plate at Walgreens or Walmart! Awesome, huh? Anyways, now I have some questions for you guys...
1. Do you like this combination?
2. Do you own a stamping plate?
Comment below if you have any questions, XO! :)
Photo by Chloe`s Nails.