Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup Gold Medal® All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup halved raspberries
- powdered sugar, syrup and/or freshly whipped cream for topping
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Use a blender or hand mixer to combine the eggs, milk, flour, sugar, lemon zest and salt.
3. Heat a 12-inch cast iron skillet over high heat on the stove. Add the butter and melt. Pour the batter into the skillet, then scatter the berries on top. Put the pan in the oven, and bake until puffed and cooked through, about 20 minutes. Slice and serve, topped with powdered sugar, syrup and/or freshly whipped cream, as desired.
*images do NOT belong to me, please see source link below for more information*