Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey lovelies! I haven`t blogged in SO LONG. I`ve been super busy in China with work! But I`m never too busy to do my nails ;)
For this look I decided to do something colorful as a last tribute to summer! I was inspired by all the bright colors I`ve been seeing, and decided to create a nail look.
<strong>What polishes I used:</strong>
1. Milani`s 301 White
2. ULTA Professional`s South Beach
3. Sally Hansen`s 410 Lavender Cloud. *I actually mixed in a deeper purple to this color to make it more of a lilac.
4. Revlon`s 170 Coastal Surf
5. Revlon`s 85 Minted
<strong>What I did:</strong>
1. First I painted two coats of White. I wanted a white base because I`ve been obsessed with white nail polish lately! I have my toes painted this white color as well :)
2. I began dotting! I just used a used up bottle of white out which had around tip and used that to dip into the nail polishes and then onto my nails!
3. The trick to this look is just to find a good dotting tool. I didn`t have to buy one, I just looked around my house and used what I could ^^
Hope you guys give this look a try!
<strong>Follow me :)
Source link: http://www.thebeautydepartment.com