Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I don`t know about you guys, but every year I love to see who gets voted in the DJ Mag Top 100 because it is a true reflection of what the fans think of who the best Dance music producers and DJs are.
DJ Mag is a monthly magazine, first printed in 1991, dedicated to dance music. Since 1995, they have had an annual poll from their subscribers to determine who the top 100 DJs in the world are. This poll has become the industry benchmark for who the best DJs in the business are each year as they attract over 350,000 votes each year and have over 10,000,000 people who follow the results.
Needless to say if you are voted into the Top 10 of the DJ Mag Top 100 list, it is quite the honor.
For the most part every year the same few DJs seem to stay at the top and have become long time favorites of the fans, but in 2011 there have been some big changes in the top 10 charts so I thought I would list them for you here and then go in depth on each DJ of the ten in more specific blog posts.
This years top 10 in descending order are:
10) Swedish House Mafia - moved up from 23rd in 2010
9) Markus Schulz - moved down from 8th in 2010
8) Dash Berlin - moved up from 15th in 2010
7) Afrojack - moved up from 19th in 2010
6) Avicii - moved up from 39th in 2010
5) Above and Beyond - same in 2010
4) DeadMau5 - same in 2010
3) Tiesto - same in 2010
2) Armin Van Buuren - down from 1st in 2010
1) David Guetta - up from 2nd in 2010
A very talented bunch of producers and DJs are in the top 10 this year as dance music continues to rise into popularity throughout the world each year.