Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
01 - What you`ll need.
* A white crew neck sweatshirt, you can also get a blue on like on the big picture. I guess you can find them in Target, H&M..
* A heart stencil to trace. You can simply print out Words heart shape as big as it would fit on a sheet of paper and cut it out.
* Mod Podge
* Red Glitter, you can find it it craft shops for sure.
* A container for mixing glitter and glue, ask your parents.
* A paint brush, ask your parents.
02 - How to.
- With a pencil, trace around the heart stencil in the center of sweatshirt.
- Next is ; mix the red glitter with Mod Podge in a container. Just make sure the glitter is thick enough to cover the shirt well.
- Put the newspaper inside your sweatshirt. This will prevent the glue from soaking through to the other side, cause you do not want that!
- Paint the glitter&glue combo on the sweatshirt, stay in the lines, be super careful! You can paint 2 coats, but if one coat seems good enough, it`s okay. It depends on the glitter and glue.
- Let your shirt dry overnight to be sure it`s okay.
- When it`s dried, check it out -- there`s maybe some thin spots, paint another coat of glitter&glue. And let dry.
03 - How to wear ?
- Casual : Jeans, Minnetonka Moccasins, simple long heart/small pedant necklace, brown bag, a headband to spice it all up, straight hair.
- Dressy : Black high waisted skirt, black thin belt, leggings or over knee socks, oxfords/black flats/black wedges. Lovely curls.
- Indie/Hipster : High waisted denim shorts, vintage belt, http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg83w6IySu1qg8xmxo1_500.jpg heart leggings like those, gray leg warmers or gray over knee socks, vans/converse/docs, circle scarf in gray/black. Messy bun.