Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey There! I am back once more to share with you something I tried after seeing this on Youtube. Have you ever seen something that you thought would be impossible to create, but when you watched a tutorial it was easy? Well I have been wanting to make these earrings after seeing them in a music video but never could. I watched a youtube video and saw the tutorial and tried it. here`s how you make them:
1.Sculpey-Oven baked clay: can be found at Michaels @ $1.49 each pack. one pack makes a pair of earrings.
2. clay cutting tools
3. Glue or hot glue gun for earring post backings.
4. Earring backs
1. Take clay out of pack and roll clay out flat.
2. Draw and cut out lightning bolt stencil
3. Use stencil and cut out the shape of the lightning bolt out of the clay. Sharpen all edges of figure as needed.
4. Once you have done both figures, Place in a pan.
5. Pre-heat oven to 275 degrees
6. Place pan with figures in oven for 10-15 minutes, until hardens.
7.Take out oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
8.Once cool, use glue or hot glue gun and glue earring post backings to earrings. Let dry.
9. Add back to earrings so they will stay in ear.
10. Place in your ear and style!
All products needed for this DIY can be found at Michael`s Craft store and this look was created for less than $10.