Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Did you know that the deodorant can be harmful, especially if it says anti-perspirant. ALUMINIUM CHLOROHYDRATE is common in deodorant and is toxic. I will show you how to make your own :)
You will need:
-empty tin (somewhere to store the product)
-cornstarch or corn flour
-essential oil (optional)
1. Clean out your tin
2. Fill it up with baking soda until it is almost full
3. Fill the rest of the space with cornstarch. You should have much more baking soda than cornstarch or you can just use baking soda alone.
4. Tip it into a disposable cup or plate with high sides and mix the powders together.
5. Add some essential oil depending on how much powder is in your tin and mix. I used 5 drops of Lavender essential oil.
6. Tip it back into your tin
To apply, just use a scrunched tissue, blush brush or a powder puff. If might leave a white sheen but just keep blending it in. The baking soda and cornstarch absorb moisture, leaving you sweat free :)