Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Serena Van Der Woodsen has stolen my fashion heart! I love her style this season!
The bright colors and almost boho style really suit Blake Lively`s body!
While Blair Waldorf has her headbands her best friend Serena Van Der Woodsen has her wonderful dresses.
Today I wanna give you some diy tips to turn yourself into "Miss Serena Van Der Woodsen "!
Let`s start with her stunning closet:
DIY Serena`s dresses with http://www.Unitedstyles.com, the free online app that lets you design your own fashion, customize your own prints, and preview your design in 3D.
Some tips to remember:
1) Dresses: Serena usually wears skin tight and short dresses at daytime. She combines them with accessories, vests, belts and big bags.
2) Must Have Accessories: Designer maxi bags, Layered Necklaces and Bangles
3) Skinny Jeans: look like Serena putting a skinny jeans on and sexy heels or booties.
4) Blazers: Serena loves all kinds of blazers & jackets, especially colorfull and sparkly ones.
5) Skirts: Serena wears different styles. It can be printed, leather, sequin or classic. She wears long, maxi or short skirts everywhere!
Let`s continue with Serena`s hairstyles:
Long, wavy, highlighted-blonde hair is definitely Serena Van Der Woodsens signature look, she loves ponytails, braids or side braided hair.