Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
**PICS ARE MINE**
Today I decided to do a simple DIY mineral veil post. The reason why is because I want a Tinted mineral veil just for my skin tone. And for saving money I decided to use products that I already had. Besides If You go to a store to buy a mineral veil it can be from 10-20 dollars. Which I don`t have the money (I need to save lol :D )
On Youtube Silica Microspheres is similar to MAKEUPFOREVER HD Powder.
The Things You will need
1. Mineral Foundation (can be your skin tone or lighter.)
2. Rice Powder (Because I want it to be as natural as possible.
3. Silica Microspheres (It is an oil absorbent and it
scatter light and it covers the look of fine lines and wrinkles.)
4. A Jar
[Some places you can get the Rice Powder for 2 dollars and about 4 dollars on the Silica Microspheres. The Jar I got it for 90cents ]
1. I placed 2 teaspoons of my Mineral Foundation in a Blender (you can add as much or as little as you want.)
2. Then I added 2 teaspoons of Rice Powder and 2 teaspoons of Silica Microspheres.
3. I blended it for about 1 minute and 20 secs.
4. I used Rubbing alcohol on the jar to sanitize it and placed my products in
BTW This is the second time I have been doing this and I`m continuing to do it :D