Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
The other day, I was wondering why they didn`t have a lip butter out that had a pigmented color and shiny application and then I decided to make that myself! Keep reading for everything you`ll need to know.
Materials: -Pigment, Blush, Pink/Red Eyeshadow or Lipstick
- Beeswax, your favorite chapstick, or petroleum jelly
- Spoon of Chopstick to mix with
- Container for Lip Butter
- Microwavable bowl
1. Taking a knife you don`t want, cut a fingernail length of lipstick and put it in the microwavable bowl. If you`re using a pigment, put it it depending on the lightness you want.
2. Squeeze some of the lipgloss into that bowl.
3. Take your beexwax and make sure its shredded or if you`re using chapstick, try to cut it into small pieces and add it to the bowl.
4. Try to smash these up as best you can with the chopstick or spoon. (optional step)
5. Pop this smashed up mixture into the microwave and heat for 2 minutes.
6. After heating this mixture, take it out and it should be melted and liquidy. Pour this mixture into the container for the lip butter.
7. Pop this into the freezer for 1 to 2 hours.
8. Take it out and you`re ready to use it!
This lip butter is extremely pigmented, especially if you use lipstick so give it a try! After making this, I just stopped buying lip products. This moisturizes, colors, and shines the lips!
Picture from: http://makeupandbeauty.com/jovees-lip-balm-review/
In the shoplink, I`ll put products I recommend you use for the lipstick, lipgloss, and chapstick supplies because they worked for me.
Source link: http://makeupandbeauty.com/jovees-lip-balm-review/