Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey Guys! This drink is called the Sun Cooler. I first tasted it in Mooon Cafe and I instantly fell in love with its sweet summery taste! The Sun Cooler is a non-alcoholic juice drink consisting of a base of orange juice and a bunch of fruit bits. I LOVE this drink because it always reminds me of the beach!
1. Orange Juice (powdered or not, depends on you)
2. Fruit Bits (Watermelon, orange, lemon)
3. Sugar (if you prefer the juice super sweet)
How To Make:
1. Mix in your orange juice as a base. Don`t make it too sweet, because when you add the fruits the juice becomes sweeter.
2. Put your fruit bits, put sugar if you want. Add ice, and viola, you have a Sun Cooler!
If you want to give it a little kick, you can always add lemon or orange vodka with the mix. The sweetness of the fruits masks the bitter vodka taste and it instantly quenches your summer thirst. Enjoy!