Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
What you`ll need:
- A pretty frame,
- Thin board such as particle board to use as your chalkboard, primer,
- Chalkboard paint,
- A saw,
- A roller to paint the board
1. Make a template of the board. If your frame already comes with a board, just use that and sand it so the surface is smooth
2. Saw the board. If you have a wonderful boyfriend or a great father, ask him to do it for you. (double plus if he cleans the saw dust too!)
3. Apply a coat of primer onto the board and when that dries, paint the board with chalkboard paint
4. Wait at least 3 full days before you start writing!
Warning: Don`t start painting it on your skin wondering if you can be a human chalkboard.
*images do NOT belong to me, please see source link below for more information*