Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Every Christmas, I always have difficulties of getting gifts for my boyfriend and friends. I thought to myself, why not make something instead of buying it this year. I was browsing through many Pinterest links, until I stumbled upon one link about making your own snow globe. It`s the thoughts that count at heart when someone receives this gift.
- Empty jar with lid
- Hot glue gun (may or may not needed)
- Fake Snow
- Clear tape
1. Print out one or two photos for your snow globe. Make sure you print out the precise size of the photo for the jar you bought or else it won`t fit. You can either print these photos at home with your printer or go to local drugstore like Walgreen, Rite Aid, etc.
2. After printing the photos, laminate them with clear tape. Remember to leave no open space behind or else the water will sink in.
3. You may or may not need the hot glue gun. I used the gun to glue the photo onto the lid so when I shake the jar, my photo won`t be floating everywhere. I want the photo to stay in one place.
4. I filled the jar with water and toss a generous amount of fake snow.
5. After all that, I placed the photo that was attached to the lid onto the jar.
6. Shake well and you are ready to present your gift!
( Photo belong to me )