Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Shark teeth. So hot right now.
I mean...how badass are THOSE Givenchy Spring `12 necklaces?
You will need:
- 28 inches of chain
- 1 foot of wire
- 1 clasp
- 1 jump-ring
- 1 shark tooth (search on eBay)
- Wire cutters
1. Using wire cutters, cut 1 foot of wire. Create a wire loop.
2. Holding wire loop against the back of the shark tooth, wrap wire around the right side then the left. Alternate sides 3 times.
3. Wrap remaining wire 3 times around the the loop you made in step 1.
4. Slip chain through the loop. Add clasp and jump-ring using pliers.
*images do NOT belong to me, please see source link below for more information*