Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
See that images from the Chanel Fall 2012! This DIY is going to teach you how to do that jagged edged, violet colored amethyst and crystal gems necklace.
You will need:
- 16 inches of chain
- 5 raw crystal or amethyst beds
- 2 jump rings
- 6 inches of 24 gauge wire
1. Cut two 8 inch pieces of chain. Thread your wire through one end of chain. Create a loop with the chain inside leaving 1/4 inch excess wire. Wrap excess wire.
2. Thread gemstones through the wire attached to chain.
3. Repeat step 1, attaching the other end of chain. Wrap and cut remaining wire. Attach clasp with jump rings.
*images do NOT belong to me, please see source link below for more information*