Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
A while back I had saw a picture of rainbow cake on tumblr, so I decided I should try to make it myself! I instead made cupcakes, but it is the same process. It`s relatively easy, and although mine did not turn out thaaat pretty looking as the tumblr one was, it was still fun to make! How to make it:
1. Buy any White cake mix
2. Mix ingredients as normal to make batter
3. Separate equal amounts of batter into different bowls, I used 6 bowls to make 6 different colors
4. Use food coloring to dye the batter in each bowl a different color, I used pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple
5. Pour some batter from one colored bowl into the bottom of the pan
6. Pour another color batter on top, and repeat with the different colors in your desired order!
7. Place in the oven and cook as usual and wah- la! You have rainbow cupcakes/ cake! </strong>
Have you ever made rainbow cupcakes or cake before? Is it something you`d like to try?
*pictures are mine