Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is a Do It Yourself post on how to do a Raffia Bowl.
You will need:
- 1 package of sisal rope
- Glue gun
1. From the bottom of your bowl, glue down rope while continuously wrapping around the outside of the bowl. Press firmly. Continue wrapping until you`ve reached the rim of your bowl.
2. Cut off the end of rope and glue down securely.
3. Create a coil the size of the bottom of your bowl by wrapping rope around itself, glue coil together as you go. Glue coil to the inside of the bowl (do not cut off the end).
4. Using the rope at the end of your coil, glue in a wrapping formation working your way up the inside of your bowl. Once you`ve reached the top of the bowl cut off the end and glue down securely.
5. Measure a piece of rope the size of the rim of your bowl and glue to the top of bowl.
It`s easy! :)
*images do NOT belong to me, please see source link below for more information*