Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Makeup brushes all over the place? Here`s a really quick DIY on how to make your own personalized brush holder for less then $15.00!
1. Glass Jar or Cup ($1.00) each. (DollarTree)
2. A pack of cursive letter stickers A-Z ($4.00) a pack. (Michaels)
3. A bag of acrylic beads ($4.00) a pack (Michaels)
4. A pack of stickers of your choice ($4.00) a pack (Michaels) (i chose Martha Stewart`s 3d Flowers)
1. First apply the initial stickers to your jar, you could do your last name, or your first name initial, anything! (i chose J for Jennie)
2. Then apply the decorative stickers of your choice, Michaels has a TON of options! i chose 3d flowers, the pack came with 12 stickers, and i only used 6.
3. Then fill up the cup with the acrylic beads, these will keep your brushes from going all over the place! It will keep them upright in there cups! I only used half of the bag that i got from Michaels!
4. Add in your brushes! and Viola!
1.) What are your favorite kinds of brushes to use for your makeup?
2.) What kinds of stickers would you chose for your brush holder?
3.) If you could add more details to the brush holder, what would you add?
Source link: http://www.Michaels.com