Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello Fellow Luuuxers!
- A beaded collar necklace
- Neon Spraypaint - look for a brand that is non-toxic when dry like Krylon
1. Lay the necklace out on a piece of plastic or paper in a well ventilated area.
2. The trick with spraypaint is to do multiple thin coats rather than one thick coat as this gives a much more uniform finish. To do this I sprayed one side of the necklace quite a few times over the course of a day, then once it was completely dry I flipped it over and did the other side.
3. Spray the necklace with a base coat of white if the collar necklace is a dark colour, as you want the neon to pop.
4. Finally, spray the necklace with a few coats of the neon. I sprayed a number of coats so it was really thick so that the beads don`t wobble around, and flipped over once the final coat was dry to do the other side.
And voila! Although it`s quite a summery style, I think you can easily integrate it into your winter wardrobe too!
*images do NOT belong to me, please see source link below for more information*