Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
You will need:
- Salvaged tank top from the abyss of your closet or neon lace fabric
- Old clutch or makeup bag
- Fabric glue
- Needle and thread
1. Cut along the seam of your tank top to split open and lay your clutch inside with seams parallel to one another.
2. Fold over the open flap to cover the clutch and cut off excess fabric along the outer edges of the clutch.
3. Turn the fabric inside out and sew along 3 of the edges to create a case to fit your clutch inside of.
4. Turn the fabric right side out so that the edges are seamless and slip your clutch into the lace shell.
5. Glue down the fabric to the clutch and let dry.
*images do NOT belong to me, please see source link below for more information*